Click on the link to download Secondary CPD Brochure 20/21
Comprehensive Secondary CPD Package
All secondary schools who buy in to the comprehensive package will have access to the following:
- Cultural Competence
- Deputy and Assistant Headteachers’ Conference (2 places)
- Two places on leadership courses (Growing Great Leaders: Pathway 1 - Starting Out and Growing Great Leaders:Pathway 2 - Stepping Up)
- Leadership Forum - School Leaders Breakfast Briefing Updates
- Ofsted Preparation
- SEF in a Day
- Subject Leader Network Meetings (3 twilight sessions x 12 subjects)
- Joint MFL Spanish Conference
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and Inclusion (excluding Makaton and SENCO Conference)
Governance CPD Training Package
The Governance Training package gives you access to:
- How do governors fulfill their professional and ethical responsibility?
- How do governing boards make the right strategic financial choices for their school?
- How do governing boards strategically assess and manage risks in their schools?
- How does the chair of governors shape strong governance and what is distinct about their role?
- Hackney Young Black Men initiative – understanding cultural competency, racial identity and unconscious bias
- How do governors ensure the development of emotional, mental health and wellbeing of children?
- How can governors improve outcomes for those at risk of exclusion and what should they know before considering an exclusion?
- How do governors fulfil their responsibility to safeguard and protect children?
- How do governing boards ensure effective engagement with stakeholders and effectively manage complaints?
- How do governing boards create excellent workplaces that support staff welfare, manage performance and oversee organisational changes?
- What do governors need to know about the Ofsted inspection process?
- What do governors need to know to ensure the performance management of the headteacher leads to school improvement?
- How do governors ensure an inclusive approach for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities? (Spring 2022)
- How do governing boards observe Key Stage 2 Test (SATs) Administration to assure best practice? (Summer 2022)
- Annual Conference x 2 spaces (Summer 2022)
Special Schools CPD Package
The CPD package gives your school access to over 40 courses delivered by our experienced teams.
Please note a small number of courses are excluded from the CPD package. Where this applies, the price will be shown at the check-out stage of your booking.