Download our Secondary CPD 2022-23 brochure
Comprehensive Secondary CPD Package
All secondary schools who buy in to the comprehensive package will have access to the following:
- Subject network forums including art and design, English, geography, history, mathematics, MFL, music and religious education
- Leadership and management development
- Ofsted preparation
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Health and safety
- Governance including wellbeing, inequalities and performance management
Governance CPD Training Package
The programme of courses focuses on themes for governors such as:
- professional and ethical responsibilities
- making the right strategic financial choices
- development of emotional, mental health and wellbeing of children
- ensuring an inclusive approach
- effective engagement with stakeholders and managing complaints
- Ofsted inspection process
Secondary Network Forum Mini CPD Package
These termly meetings provide an invaluable opportunity for subject leaders and coordinators to meet together. They are led by recent or current practitioners with highly successful track records. They provide an opportunity to give subject leads access to national developments and guidance. They provide an important chance to network and share good practice.
The network meetings give middle leaders access to current thinking, research and guidance on developing and managing their subject within national and local context. Subject leaders will be given an opportunity to network and share best practice.
- Literacy KS3
- Religious Education
- Target audience:
Special Schools CPD Package
The CPD package gives your school access to over 40 courses delivered by our experienced teams.
Please note a small number of courses are excluded from the CPD package. Where this applies, the price will be shown at the check-out stage of your booking.