Governance CPD Training Package
The Governance Training package gives you access to:
- How do governors fulfill their professional and ethical responsibility?
- How do governing boards make the right strategic financial choices for their school?
- How do governing boards strategically assess and manage risks in their schools?
- How does the chair of governors shape strong governance and what is distinct about their role?
- Hackney Young Black Men initiative – understanding cultural competency, racial identity and unconscious bias
- How do governors ensure the development of emotional, mental health and wellbeing of children?
- How can governors improve outcomes for those at risk of exclusion and what should they know before considering an exclusion?
- How do governors fulfil their responsibility to safeguard and protect children?
- How do governing boards ensure effective engagement with stakeholders and effectively manage complaints?
- How do governing boards create excellent workplaces that support staff welfare, manage performance and oversee organisational changes?
- What do governors need to know about the Ofsted inspection process?
- What do governors need to know to ensure the performance management of the headteacher leads to school improvement?
- How do governors ensure an inclusive approach for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities? (Spring 2022)
- How do governing boards observe Key Stage 2 Test (SATs) Administration to assure best practice? (Summer 2022)
- Annual Conference x 2 spaces (Summer 2022)